Friday, April 9, 2010

Bicycle in the Clouds

Life for me lately has been what would be very stressful for most people. I was stuck in a job that was extremely stressful. I kept thinking I need to change jobs soon, by this summer. 40 hours a week at a torturous job I could not fathom. The Friday before I lost my job, God gave me the permission to "let it go" through a TD Jakes message. The following Tuesday I was going to put in my 2 weeks notice, but I lost my job instead. It was such a huge blessing and relief. My heart was flooded with joy. Stress DID NOT abound. I knew it was completely the Lord blessing me. I know he's allowing me to do what I had set my heart on doing later on this year.

The extra time I have had to myself while waiting for my plans to pull through has allowed me to focus more no my relationship with the Lord. It has allowed me to see his presence in my life more and more on a daily basis. I was working for Satan, and on a daily basis felt the presence of evil.

My friend sent me an email the other day with a message from the Lord to me. She also saw a vision of a bicycle in the clouds. Neither of us know what it means, but I pray the answer will be revealed. I pray that someone will have an interpretation for me.